Wednesday, January 12, 2011

OPEN WOUND HOUSE. (continued):

"Would you like a nice cup of tea, dear?" said Vainilla, or at least  I think that´s what she said her name was. I stood slightly stunned but not too much or else she would grow suspicious. Suddenly her round bed transformed before my eyes into a table. What next, her portraying the Mad Hatter?

"Indeed you are clever, and a rather handsome one I must add. Here, go ahead while it´s still hot."

I just had this tea as a courtesy, not really interested. However as soon as I had a sip my vision became clouded, my heart pounded like a wicked drum. Was it a drug? No, but that was not tea,  "Mother, where am I, where have I landed?"

"The Rabbit Of The Infinite Strength brought you here. How wise is he, I look at him every day and he shows me things in return."

"Like me?"

She laughed with such grace and eloquence she had me besieged, but then again it could have been the so-called tea.

"Why do you think the whole world revolves around you? I mean, I used to think the same thing happened to me until I just became aware."

"Aware?"

"You know, I woke up, that´s all. "

"Waking up? But that´s easy!"

"Not in your case, I´m afraid."

"What the Hell are we talking about right now?"

"I said WAKE UP!"

Aghh, I slightly moved but Edith was out cold. I threw the sheets over me again. This could only mean I was to enter another dream, nothing to do but just relax, for it wasn´t really real, was it?

(continued)...

No comments:

Post a Comment