Tuesday, January 11, 2011

OPEN WOUND HOUSE.

"Stand back - get back
He'll paint your blue skies black
He gives bullet proof protection
Got a resurrection feel
When I'm scared, and 'bout to lose
He gives me travelling shoes
He's a river and he's turning in front of me
And I go blind
Wasting my time
While the rivers in front of me
That's where I'm goin' to be."





A inviting, slender girl with a very sexy white negligee was humming a reinvented version of She´s A River, a 90s song with mild success. She didn´t look like the typical American, this one was taller, amazing long silky legs, brunette like a French girl but not quite like one. She threw herself on a round bed writing more lyrics and rehearsing them I believe. I tried not to make too much noise yet she had a quite keen sense of hearing. She giggled.

"Oh, there you are! Isn´t this fabulous, darling?"

"What is?"

"Amazing how this all came some one innocent piece of art. I´m Vainilla. Welcome."

Damn, I mean no, I mean yes, I mean, here we go again...

(continued)...

No comments:

Post a Comment