Sunday, January 2, 2011

1/11/11 (continued):

Don´t bother me I´m in the creative process. Just this morning I had a revelation about a rabbit with silver fur.

Have you ever seen how the snow shines so brightly against the Sun? That´s the way he looked. He was standing on its two feet wearing a sort of blue shirt. He was just being there. I wonder if I was supposed to follow him somewhere.

"Why the blue now? Is it another period?" said Edith acting a little bit curious.

"No, it´s just a revelation."

I drew it on my large sketchbook. More evidence for this new year. I found out two other paintings got sold; 1:11 and Handle With Care. Now that I know how incredibly important these mystery numbers are perhaps I should be more careful. I reviewed most of my blog entries and they still make sense. Ms. King  said my dreams would come true, what she didn´t tell me is that they didn´t quite happened as I expected.

You see, that time I saw Edith wearing a cloak and opened my chest releasing butterflies was the meaning of a new journey, the light at the end of the tunnel but first I had to overcome one of my worst fears; the ghost of Lisa Summers.

(continued)...

No comments:

Post a Comment