Thursday, January 6, 2011

MUSE

I´m still in the process of moving, nothing actually relevant to talk about today. One of the things I hate the most is sorting out stuff figuring out each other´s belongings. Edith has cluttered me with all sorts of books about psychology, obviously and analysis. The few I gathered were all art related, I had tons and tons of hardbacks on Expressionism, ones that they gave me when I was younger, I even had the first book that I ever bought with my pocket money, it was called The Home Artist, which includes the easiest and most complex techniques.

Somewhere along the way I remember a line that said something like, "music is a good way to help an artist feel more inspired to paint, but for a writer it´s harder because it interferes its concentration." I believed it for a long time and it worked; I felt the need to surround myself with good tunes to release my anger but the other part about writing with music didn´t convince me that much. The trick is that you have to visualize what you´re gonna express with just the right song. I´ll leave with this one to get in the mood.





Now I was feeling inspired, "I, I won´t stop until I´m done..."

No comments:

Post a Comment