Monday, January 10, 2011

UNCLEAN

I´m starting to believe that this whole supernatural bullshit is starting to sound childish and maybe that´s why I dropped it when I was younger. Lisa put so much pressure on me, no wait, his parents, no wait my parents put so much damn pressure on me to make that happen just because their families got along so well that it was like the complete opposite of Romeo and Juliet but I still wanted to kill myself at the end of the story. And to top it all, she was obsessed with me being able to come up with powers after I told that little story about Black River. Some people just didn´t get it.

Maybe it was for the best, not that it was stupid and all just that it´s not cool to play with all the time. By the way, I never actually used a Ouija board to conjure the dead.

"There you are, Adrian, you look different today," said Edith as she hugged ever so enthusiastically.

"I´m clean, if that´s what you´re wondering. With all the housework and all I definitely needed it."

"No, no, it´s not that. You seem relaxed and like in peace, you know, not nervous as usual."

Oh, so now I was usually nervous, "Then I feel so bold now that I can conquer the universe!"

"Right, don´t overdo it, though, I can tell sometimes. Let´s eat, I feel like I´ve been here forever. It was rather hard to get back to schedules back at school."

I´m starting to get the strong feeling as well that my dreams are starting to grow more fascinating than my actual life. It´s like those people who get so hooked on the net because their normal old selves ar just too goddamn pathetic and insignificant they feel the need to become the stars of their own show by posting their activities 24/7. What they don´t realize when they do that is that they´re fabricating and carefully editing another life so the whole world can believe they´re having a hell of a time. After all, it´s too goddamn boring to be sharing what you do every single day of the week without rest, at some point your days are not that great!

In my case it´s turning out the same way. Why can´t I dream of Edith? I´m feeling guilty, dirty, like in the old days, I mean before I met her. Let´s see what disgusting thing happens tonight, after I go to sleep of course.

(continued)...

No comments:

Post a Comment