Tuesday, March 22, 2016



She loved the sound of his voice; so sluggish and soothing


Daniel says I should laugh more often even if there´s no apparent reason to do it.

I guess it´s sort of cliché to mention that guys look more handsome that way.

I never considered myself attractive until I came to this city.

Really?

Believe me, nobody digged the skinny type back in high school.

Lots of things have changed


I miss him terribly. Maybe it´s because I´m not used to living alone.

You have my company.

I appreciate it but I got used to him so badly that I can´t even sleep sometimes. And don´t give me that shit that I could always skype him because it´s definitely not the same thing.

You love him! You can´t say that.

Of course I do. It´s just that I like being discreet about it.

It´s called modesty.

Yeah, I also heard that is called introversion. They kick you around for that until your butt bleeds.

Where did you learn that word?

Therapy. Eight grade. I don´t wanna go any further over my relationships.

Alright I´m sorry. I must have pushed the wrong button but before you shut the door on that; what do you miss the most about Danny besides the sex?

His wild ideas.

This moment that I wanted for years is better than I imagined

I enter this world as a curious child afraid to be seen by the giants who are capable of pleasuring volcanos and cause to erupt vigorously. I stare and become fascinated; all of this could be mine as well but I´m afraid they´ll break my miniscule body. That is until one of them approaches me with a confident look.

The first thing he notices are my elegant black nail polish thinking this might be some kind of turn on. Meanwhile I´m quietly guzzling away trying not look like a noob.

He is younger than me, probably three of four years but seemed more experimented.

"Nice look," he said, "I didn´t know goth was still around."

I smiled, "They only come out when the world needs them."

"Oh, is this a good moment, then?"

"It is. I´m not goth; I´m just being myself."

"I´m sorry."

"That´s alright; you amuse me. Hardly anyone does that for me."

"I make you laugh?"

"At least you correctly identified what I was into when I was sixteen. How old are you?"

"You tell me first."

"I might chase you away."

"Oh, so you´re telling me you´re a geezer compared to me. Okay, I´m thirty."

I whispered into his ear, "Thirty five."

"You´re still ok, at least you got cheekbones."

"Yeah, that´s not the only thing that´s still good."

"I´m sorry, I didn´t catch your name."

"Adrian Black."




I cum in colors, lots and lots of beautiful colors. Mine is black and red.

Mine is pink.

You´re such a fag.




The past Lis, doesn´t that do a number on us?

It´s like we´re in a compteition and the winner gets to choose his suicide weapon.

You know that you´re in a codependant relationship when you´re not capable of describing how your life was before you met that person.


Why are rabbits so quiet? Because when they shriek it sounds so goddamn awful. That´s why talk with their noses.


Adrian felt a tad uncomfortable going out with Lis that Friday night.















No comments:

Post a Comment