Tuesday, December 7, 2010

ABUSED: (continued):

She set me up, she really did, but still Droogie trusted me enough to do this, I was truly a heffer to the slaughter. It's like for some goddamn reason we instantly made a connection since day one and I must have been something even deeper than sexual attraction; I took it more as s spiritual friendship...yes, she was clever enough as I was because we had exactly the same nature, deep down we were freaking creatures of the night and we would show just how evil we could get.

The mystery fellows hidden in the cages revealed themselves as soon as the curtains dropped as the diva cried,

 "There you are, Cupid and Prankster. Fetch me some droogs and fine young devotchkas so we can have a go at naughty naughty and niceyness tonight!"

And so the first victims of the evening were a voluptuous brunette and a this sort of bulky, tall, Brooklyn style black dude. They were  randomly chosen for everyone else´s amusement.

The game was simple but it got more twisted throughout the evening; each rabbit drew two different ideas,  sometimes they were pretty much OK, others...not so much.

"So what will it be tonight, Donna and Glizten?" said Droogie hoping her guests would walk away with a huge surprise. Fortunately, it was just KISS THE GIRL.

"NICE! Very, very nice, Old St. Nick will sure be pleased! Now let´s welcome another happy couple, and to give you a little bit of holiday cheer I have prepared some mistletoe! Who will it be this time? I have a strong feeling..."

Everyone went nuts over who would be next, Edith and I just turned around and felt incredibly amused at how the crowd was literally glued to Droogie´s charms; some adored her, some would rather see her rot in Hell but sure no one had an indifferent...except for me, and that was to be my big mistake because I looked too damn obvious.

So I was ´taken by the force´ by the henchmen and so was another guest, who happened to be a guy. He was blonde, well-built , probably in his twenties, nothing out of the ordinary, but I think I looked better.

"My, my, my, we certainly have two young desirable smart brattys, naughty, naughty rabbits, what have you done this time?" she said.  Somehow I wasn´t scared to death because being on stage made feel so incredibly confident, so powerful, so on top of the world.

She pretended she didn´t know me, " And who might you be?"

And obviously I mentioned my name. "And what about you, my dear, are you feeling lucky tonight? Do you think I can join you and make a terrible trio?" she turned to the blonde dude. "What say you Donna and Glitzen? Hmm, let´s see what surprises we have in store for you two..."

God, they drew the words KISS THE BOY.

"No, no, no, Charlie boy, not me, it´s actually between you two!"

The crowd roared but at the same time the girls cried out loud. Charlie hesitated and wanted to step away, but I didn´t because I understood well it was just a game, so college-like. I couldn´t see Edith though, but if she would have been heavily opposed I would have definitely heard her voice, but then again it was too loud.

So I walked to the side of the stage and everyone was actually cheering for me.

"Oh, Droogie´s getting rather sad because there´s not any lubbilubbing in the air.." she frowned.


There was no turning back this time. "Oh, what the Hell, anything for you, darling!" I shouted. And so I did it, I finally kissed Charlie knowing it was just for pure good, clean fun, but what was rather unexpected for me is that he was enjoying and he became more engaged. Did he use his tongue, yes he did, but I couldn´t let him win. That moment lasted roughly about two minutes but it felt like an eternity, for Charlie boy felt so damn comfortable around me, I do believe he was straight but I´m not sure if he would have done it with any other dude.


"NAUGHTY, NAUGHTY, NAUGHTY, EXCELLENT! REAL HORRORSHOW THERE, LADS! Let´s have a round of applause." cried Droogie.

No comments:

Post a Comment