Monday, September 27, 2010

A-VOID GETTING CAUGHT


"A void, I went into a void and there I stayed until God when knows when. I´m out cold, knocked out, so don't bother me..."

COME AGAIN?


"The Void..."


"Oh, wasn´t it that bar down Mercer Street," I think it was Edith, yes it was.


"Yes, that one," I answered imprisoned in my crimson sheets. "Good afternoon, I'm dreaming out loud..."


WHAT ABOUT IT?


"I did some very nasty things that night," I continued sort of mumbling and drowsy. "I think I kissed somebody and it wasn´t a girl..." I laughed cynically.


ADRIAN, I THINK THAT PLACE DOESN´T EXIST ANYMORE...


"I know that; it was just a dream. The Void is always just a dream away..."


DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS; I THINK YOU OVERSLEPT BECAUSE I ALREADY WENT TO HAVE SOME PAPERS REVISED...


"And?" I continued to ask like I was on automatic mode, but what´s not automatic about my actions? Automatic writing, automatic drawing, automatic sex...whoops.


IT´S ABOUT USING ART AS A MEANS OF EMPATHY. There´s not much, but the work of this German guy,Worringer.


"Hmm, and?" I was still on automatic mode.


THAT´S WHAT I´VE BEEN WORKING ON THESE LAST FEW DAYS! I thought you should know because I need to find a topic for the thesis.


"Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, now it´s all coming back to me. I think we can...discuss that later. I was supposed to have a meeting at 1 o´clock down at Balthazar.


WELL, IT´S 11 ALREADY.


"Really, oh dear; I´m late, I´m late, I´m late, the Queen will have my head cut off!"


"Fooled ya; it´s actually past ten. Come on, get up. Somebody came to see you and wants to go with you..."


I felt something small, furry and frisky being slipped into my arms..."Oh, hey there Scraps! Getting sexier every day I suppose.."


YOU KNOW, YOU JUST REMINDED ME OF A QUOTE FROM A MOVIE I SAW SOME TIME AGO...


"Which one?" I said as I placed Scraps on my shoulder; he was kind of warm.


"El Topo, by Jodorowsky. It went something like this:


"The mole is an animal digging underground galleries seeking the sun and sometimes the path leads him to the surface when he sees the sun he goes blind."


"Is that some mysticism I wasn´t aware of?"


DON´T TELL ME YOU DON´T KNOW THIS...


"I promise I´ll devour it just because you mentioned it, sweet thing." I kissed Edith in a very luscious way. "Here," I said as I lifted my puny partner in crime. "Now one for him."


ADRIAN...I PUT HIM WITH YOU JUST ABOUT AN HOUR AGO...I think that´s who you were kissing in your dream...


"Are you getting me into bestiality, woman?" She covered her mouth for she was bursting in laughter.


IT´S JUST THAT YOU LOOKED SO ADORABLE TOGETHER, I WAS SURPRISED YOU DIDN´T SQUISH HIM. I EVEN TOOK A PICTURE...


She showed me the evidence on her cell phone. After chasing her for about um, two minutes. I persuaded her not to upload it or heads would roll.





No comments:

Post a Comment