Saturday, October 2, 2010

LOVE STINGS


It still amuses me the fact that in dreams you actually do what you don't do in real life. In this one I had a tattoo on the back of my left shoulder; I confess I don´t have one yet, I´m sorry. It was supposed to be a spiral heart clearly defined with the usual black outline and colored in bright red. As I looked it seemed to be fading away until it had some a very thin red line. But it didn't stop there; the line continued across my chest and stopped right in my belly button and it looked like another heart but it was bloody and sore. For some reason the tattoo decided to switch to another area, which in a way looked more sensual. I laid flat on my bed and I couldn't move.This was more than just a scar.

I had fallen asleep on the couch in my living room; I must have been in a sort of fetal position trying to seek some warmth. I´ve slept very little lately and that´s fine but having weird visions is extremely uncomfortable; it´s like I was zapping channels and watching somebody else´s mind. The problem is that one doesn´t know how to control them. Maybe visions are children speaking to you in their own language and you have to be extra patient with them. Sometimes I look at Scraps and he talks with his big ears but that´s just it; should I speak rabbit? I don´t think so.

That sweet, flagrant feeling of laziness invaded me and I couldn´t resist anymore; the afternoon felt longer than the morning. There was an unusual vibration coming from underneath me, what the Hell was it? Oh, cellphone…

Hello, this is Amy speaking, is this Mr. Black I´m talking with?

“The one and only,” I answered as I elegantly stretched like some kind of big cat.

Well, it´s about the session we have tomorrow if you might recall? Is it alright if we come by early; it´s seems there´s been a change of plans…

"Oh, then I´d have to be in two different places tomorrow,” I said. “Four o´clock; no more, no less.”

That´s sounds great; I´m booking this right now and we´ll make sure that the equipment you asked for is used. Thank you very much; it was a pleasure talking to you Mr. Black.

The media; I understood them very well. Now all I had to do was find the perfect spot in this big room of mine for a photo shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment