Sunday, February 7, 2016

"I didn´t want to come here tonight but I had no choice," said Lis. "I don´t wanna lose him just yet. He´s just too precious."

"To you?"

"Of course. He means everything to me. I ask myself again and again why does these things."

"Hey, it´s alright, Honey. You sound desperate, that´s all. How bad is it?"

"I don´t know yet. It´s taking so long. I hate the waiting."

"But you already know what it is, do you?"

Lis sighed deeply, "Yes and it´s Hell. It´s the worst of hells!"

"Keep yourself together. That´s all you need to do for now. Do it for you, Lis."

"Dammit, I´m fed up with all of this! What am I supposed to do now?"

"Get some help. It´s a big cross to carry. Think about it for a while."

"Great. Thanks for reminding me. I´ll keep you updated, ok?"

"Take care, sweetheart."


I stopped being threathening and was downgraded to a pretentious little prick. Do I look like that to you? Do I look like an act? Am I trying too hard to sell something that´s no longer appealing?

It depends who you want to impress.


Why do you feel the need to constantly surround yourself in darkness?

It calms me down. Did that sound pretentious to you?

No, not at all.

Then I guess I made my point.


No comments:

Post a Comment