Friday, February 5, 2016

"I have stopped running today. I am a victim of this modern age disease they call exhaustion. Much rest is needed."
"That will stir them up real well," said Lis after she finished posting on Adrian´s page.
It was a Tuesday and it past three AM. She was in Saint Vincent´s hospital waiting for someone to come out and tell her what the Hell what´s going on. There was only a handful of nurses and interns and the silence was so evident that she could hear her thoughts.
"I bet I know what it is," she said to herself. "He has been doing it again but why?"
She felt the need to call her mom back in Ohio.
"I´ve never been so scared in my entire life. I feel like I´m losing him for good."



"The heart wants art," he said. "It´s a ritual."

When everybody else goes away to sleep all tucked in that´s when the magic begins for me. I find this time more peaceful to work. I´m a very nervous person; it runs in the family.
We are all afraid sometimes. I calmed my fears drawing; it was my pacifier.
When are separated for too long that creative flow becomes destructive reminding you all the goddamn time why you left in the first place. It eats you up, it cripples you.

















No comments:

Post a Comment