Saturday, January 8, 2011

1:29 AGAIN


Dear Diary, blog, personal Kleenex or whatever you wanna call it, I keep seeing that damn combination of 129 everywhere and yes, I know! In a way it could be related to my birthday so I don´t have to be reminded of that, could it be related to something else? Edith keeps working on her thesis, pretty interesting stuff she came up with, especially the whole thing about the mirror neurons, that could help explain this whole empathy thing with me and my followers. If they don´t see my work or me then maybe they won´t have lucid dreams about me anymore. I remember still a few weeks ago how I mocked that but now it´s starting to get annoying. I won´t answer them back yet, but I´m sure they think I´m aware they exist. I´m gonna give them a hard time just because, let´s hope they don´t consider I´m some kind of asshole. Ironically, my prints are selling like hotcakes, best sale ever! I need to go, more things to install on the new loft and we´re fighting a snowstorm. Keep cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment