Wednesday, January 5, 2011

ECLISPED

Dear Diary, I think I finally was reached out and touched by faith last night. I was at my new home in Chelsea staring at the walls not moving a single muscle. It was all dark and the furniture was still wrapped in plastic. So then this girl comes over, not my girlfriend that Lindsay again. She invited over for dinner and she offered my favorite of wine; she knew that too, she must be a die hard fan.

We chatted for hours, her presence felt really warm and inviting. She liked to wear her hair short and kept smiling as if there was a certain glow in her face. Then she asked me a particular off topic question, "do you like me just the way I am?" And I answered back, "Sure, I don´t have a problem with that." So then she took my hand and invited to go look outside a window and it so happened that there was a solar eclipse going on that night. It looked like there was a halo around the Moon.






Just yesterday I found out there had been a solar eclipse too on the other side of the Earth, somewhere around the Middle East. Coincidence, but not quite. Last year I also had a similar dream in which I was staring at the Earth being on the Moon while an ethereal being was showing me that there was something written on the face of the planet, very unusual symbols. I didn´t give that vision too much importance until now. Apparently the stars are connected to me as well, after all I am The Star, just like Ava mentioned. This year will truly make a huge difference in my life, it´s like I opened Pandora´s Box and set all the demons loose. I hope they´re good demons, or vermin, or whatever they wanna call themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment