Friday, January 14, 2011

CHAPTER 7: REBEL-ATIONS


Something went bump.

"What are you doing down there, Adrian?"

"Um, I fell down, I´m sorry. I was just clearing up this space, that´s all."

"Well, can´t you just doing in the morning? It´s 1 AM. You´ve acting awfully strange recently frankly I feel sort of concerned about these mood swings, it´s like I´m talking to two different people or probably more."

"Now, why would you say that?"

"We made a deal, if you feel so nostalgic that you refuse to leave this house, I understand, but there´s not turning back, you know."

"No..."

"No what?" she said quite upset.

"I meant to say that it´s OK, nothing is tying me down to this house anymore. I can leave in peace. Maybe it´s for the best, no more tricks. From now on, things are gonna be A-OK..." I smiled with such confidence it gave me the chills...

"That´s more like it, now come back to bed..."

"I hear you..." She had no idea what was coming, and it´s better this way. I am changing...White Rabbit...

No comments:

Post a Comment