Sunday, January 9, 2011

I

Sunday, what an interesting day to meditate, however today I had a chance to speak with my inner vermin.

As soon as I got out from the shower I stood in front of the mirror and I said; " let´s do this." It was one of those rare moments in which I was all by myself, only an awful gust could be heard outside, which made it more dramatic by the way.

I closed my eyes and counted three. I shouted and screamed out loud like a cat, even spoke faster than the usual. I clenched my fists and tried to ask some questions to myself, as if I had fallen into some kind of trance,

"Who are you? Speak!"

"I don´t want to."

"Say your name."

"AGHH!...I DON´T WANT TO!!!"

I kept screaming and crying like a child until somehow I calmed down.

"You´re weakening..."

I opened my eyes and regained consciousness. It didn´t feel any different, but I felt somewhat scared , as if I were a child playing with matches.

I heard a loud thump...so I turned around to see what was going on and noticed that a book fell out of one of my shelves so I blamed it on the wind. But then again it wasn´t just any title. It was Alice In Wonderland and it laid opened at one of the first chapters; the illustration of The White Rabbit.

Coincidence. I picked it up and noticed a tiny red stain close where his chest was. I tried to rub it off somehow but it wouldn´t go away anymore. It didn´t smear or smudge. The book was rather old anyway, it belonged to my grandpa it was around 40 years old and had the original John Tenniel artwork.

At least this added a little bit more madness to my afternoon, nothing really big happens anyway. We´ll see what goes on tomorrow. By the way, this wasn´t a dream, it was real.

No comments:

Post a Comment