Saturday, January 1, 2011

1/11/11

Something´s changing inside of me, an invisible force flowing, like electricity. I close my eyes and all I see is rabbits, small ones probably. There was a small brown one and a white one with shiny fur like silver, but mostly white ones, yes...

"Are you talking in your sleep, sweetie?"

"I´m doing it again, I´m doing it again. Multiplication is happening before my eyes. You add up the ones of this day and whaddaya get? 5, the number of the Hierophant. It´s time to drive my children through a safe path in the middle of the night. They want me because they know I have the right answers, I can see it, it´s so clear like the sky above me...

"Well, in case you were wondering the snow storm has ended."

"It can´t snow all the time either, ow..."

"What now?"

"I think I´m experiencing a hangover in its full splendor..."

"What a lovely way to begin this year, huh?"

"Sure, sure, sure..."

"Do you have any idea what you just said?"

"´Bout what?"

"I´ll write it down. I´ll tell you later, go back to sleep..."

She kissed me and hugged like a huge teddy bear. If it hadn´t been for her I would never had remembered these revelations I got.

(continued).

No comments:

Post a Comment