Thursday, July 6, 2017









And then I learned one of the most important lessons in life; never drink when you're down. It only makes things worse.

I remember so little about this episode especially the shameful part.

Edie came up to me and asked me if I was okay because I blacked out. When I regained consciousness I felt the desperate need to throw up repeatedly and then came what I'd to call The Pool of Tears because I had never cried so much in a while.

Edie came up to me and gently stroke my shoulder, "God, I miss him so much."

"Who, honey?"

"Daniel," I said in a lower voice, "I need him cuz I'm freaking out without him!"

"Oh, come here," she said as she hugged me tightly. "Calm down, you sound very agitated."

"But I don't know how!"

"Just breathe deeply."

It wasn't easy for I shouldn't have kept it inside me for so long. I was supposed to remain strong and swallow all of this like a big boy. But I was human afterall.

"Come on, sweetie, on your feet, let's get you upstairs," said Edie very kindly.

I couldn't walk or think straight. I don't even remember when she took my clothes off and threw me into the shower. Then she found something quickly for me to wear and tucked me in to bed.




The next day, I think it was a Sunday, Edie came upstairs and I noticed she was a bit concerned.

"Hey, big guy, how are you feeling this morning?"

"Strange, absolutely strange. I'm not drinking ever again."

"I think it was because you were feeling so blue about Daniel."

"Right, right. Why am I wearing this?" I asked.

"Oh, well," said Edie smirking, "I had to put you in the shower because you needed it. I guess you weren't aware that you threw up a lot."

"Oh damn," I sighed, "but Edie..."

"What?"

"You saw me naked, didn't you?"

"I didn't have much of a choice, did I?"

"What?"

"Oh, come on, we live together. It was bound to happen sooner or later. Anyway forget it."

"Just great, what else happened?"

"Nothing, you started crying a lot and um..."

"Yeah?"

"You said some pretty nasty things."

"Go ahead, tell me."

She sighed deeply, "You said it was all your fault for being so goddamn obsessive and that this happens all the time."

"It's true. I messed things up again."

"Seriously, are you going to use that lame excuse, for how long?"

"It's something I can't control."

"Then why did you decide to get involved with somebody else?"

"I gave in and wanted to know what it felt like to be in a relationship that lasted more than a month or two."

"But you said things were going so well between you guys."

"Apparently not good enough. These god awful feelings always get in the way. Despite all that he still loves and wishes I would get better and if I do we could try to get back together."

"Alright, let me give you some advice," she said as she sat beside me, "Don't expect anything from him because there's always the chance that he won't say yes. Do this for yourself and if you need anything I'll be there for you just like I helped you last night."

"How did you know how to all that?"

"Well, most of my high school friends were drunkards so eventually I learned from experience."

"Can you please forgive me for putting you into so much trouble?"

"Forget it. This is only between us. Are you feeling hungry?"

"I don't think so; I'm still nauseous."

"Okay; I'll be downstairs. Get some rest, pretty thing."

"Edie..."

"Yes?"

"You saw me naked."

"Oh, shut up!"

****************************

I felt sick the rest of the day for I had to let out all the poison in my system. I hardly got that much wasted except for this one time when I started dating Daniel. He brought an entire bottle of Merlot. At first I despised the taste for it was quite dry but eventually he encouraged me to drink some more. Our conversation got pretty steamy.

He asked me how did I discover I was bi and I simply said,"I just felt it was right for me. I realized that all of my idols engaged in such behavior and somehow managed to very successful.

But I wasn't that successful yet so things got messy. It was more of a trial and error thing. Sometimes it was easier to make friends with cute girls rather than having sex with them. There was affection, there was chemistry but not much action in bed.

When I started clubbing in Manhattan a college friend named Mark tagged along. He looked a lot like me only shorter and perhaps chubbier. I've always been skinny and never considered myself attractive until I began to prove my worth, I was man candy, for God's sake. I resembled the ghost of the nineties to be more exact; I was proud of my NIN vinyl collection, I wore my hair long all the way down to my waist and I dressed in black hence the name Adrian Black."

I guess they figured out I was sweet and decadent and such an idea attracted boys and girls so easily and now it was Daniel's turn. He had a better physique than I did and was slightly taller. He was always the protective one and I played the lost puppy. He was also less cultured but I didn't mind because it was a great opportunity to introduce him to all the greatness of my art.

After, let's say the third glass of wine the obligated question came along, "Have you ever done a threesome?" And I was all like, "I'd do it only with the right one. Despite what you might think I'm still a gentleman."

"Great," he said in a weary voice, "then I'll be very careful. I'll give you something you'll replay in your head for a long time."

He took me to this same bed and slowly removed my sweater and I trembled a bit. I tumbled down as he began to kiss me with an open mouth. I continued to feel the touch on his lips upon my chest and my nipples. With this I was surprisingly aroused.

"Do you like that?" he said panting.

"Yes, I do."

"Fine."

I coiled like a snake and felt harder and warmer.

"Trust me, sweet thing," he said. 

I clenched the sheets while attempting to embrace that wonderful feeling and then a few seconds later I moaned.

"Not yet, not yet..."

He stroke my dick gently and then a bit quickly.  I struggled to contain myself for this was the perfect moment to let go. I was so unhibited and felt like I lost track of time, floating in the middle of the night like a specter.

"I´m coming," I yelped.

"That´s the whole point, darling," he whispered. After that he fingered me and for some reason it felt sticky.

"No, wait, you´re not gonna..." I said.

"What?" he continued.

"Sure, go ahead," I said slurring.

He lifted one of my legs and he was going inside me. I was exhausted and yet a bit curious about what would happen next. My anxiety still didn´t go down perhaps because I was bottoming this time.

"Aw, this is so good," he said panting.


No comments:

Post a Comment