Friday, December 31, 2010

4, 3, 2, 1...

Ava didn´t tell me this one...the first day of the year will be marked 1/11/11 in most places, coincidence? That word doesn´t exist in my vocabulary anymore, in fact I´m putting up new ones.

Edith always says that every next year she wants to lose weight...quite frankly I don´t know why skinny women wanna do that, as long as they stay sexy.

4,3,2,1...the birth of The Thousand is undeniable but just for fun I´ll include our mystery member, C.K. , maybe that way she´ll treat me better. Droogie still writes me and she´s teasing her fans promoting new material next year, Janie wrote me too because she saw 2011 sooner than I did and you know what? She said that the next Chinese New Year would be the Year of The Rabbit. She even drew a nice picture of one nibbling a giant carrot that looked more like a missile,

"You´re so lucky, Adrian-chan I bet everyone down here will adore your beautiful paintings even more..."

Hooray for me, trust the rabbit and you can never go wrong. Happy New Year, Happy New Life, Adrian...


No comments:

Post a Comment