Thursday, April 14, 2011

CONCERNED (continued):

I resorted to the comfort of my studio. As I felt the moonlight flooding the room I opened my new ´magic book´and read some more:


The artist is the hand which plays, touching one key or another, to cause vibrations in the soul, getting back to Kandinsky.

It so turns out that what seemed to be the biggest mindfuck I've ever experienced in a way had happened before. I was not so sure if this unknown path but if anyone else knew better than me was The White Rabbit.

I can't even remember when I crafted him. He came out in my hour of despair. The term imaginary friend has been so misconcieved over the years. I remember very well the first time I watched The Exorcist the last thing Regan saw before she was possessed was Captain Howdy...wait. I remember now...he only showed when I "was" sick but then again Mother presumed I was all the time. And I hated her for that, how much did I hate her for that! The question is, how did I repress these memories, was it because of The White Rabbit? Did he wipe out those nasty episodes so I could start over?

Then again, the ghost of 'that' girl has no interest in me whatsoever, au contraire, she wants me to give in to my spiritual side while the rest of the mortal world expects to see Adrian Black.

"Adrian...Adrian".

"Oh! It's you, woman, what are you doing in here, did you get lost or something?"

"God, you're so mean! You don't want me here, fine." She was almost completely dressed in black, except for this short blue sweater that went well with her round beautiful blue eye, what could I say, she inspired me.

"No, please don't walk away, I'm sorry if I offended you...come here."

And so I wrapped her tightly in my arms and I felt so comforted as well, yet there was an odd feeling that I'd had to treasure this moment as much as I could, seeing her wear the locket I gave her last Christmas reminded me even more of such a thing.

"I see you still have it, " I said.

"Of course I do! I don't forget that easily, remember?"

Oh great, now she was using my own words against me.

"Why, are we celebrating something? ´Cause I'm not that kind of shitty boyfriend who forgets anniversaries or little things like those.

"No! Of course not."

"I'm sorry if I've kept you abandoned all this time, it's just that..."

"I understand, you're devoted to your work, that's your biggest affair and I don't discuss that but, could it allow me to steal for a few hours so we can spend some quality time together? After all, it's a weekend, you know."

"So what did you have in mind? You know, actually there IS something worth celebrating...all my paintings have been sold."

"Oh my God, really? Why didn´t you tell me this?"

"I never make a huge mess out of this, usually I just hang around with a nice bottle of Merlot, but tonight we make an exception, because we did it together, I couldn´t have done without you, and Feivel and Mr. Blackwell..."

"Shh, I understand, this is just between you and me. We´re in this together now."

I loved it when she talked dirty.


No comments:

Post a Comment