Tuesday, April 12, 2011

CONCERNED

Mr. Cohen has been after my father for quite some time it wouldn't surprise me that now he's after you. In the meantime it would be prudent that you read this.

Sincerely,
Caroline King.

And that's how I was talked into literally devouring Concerning The Spiritual Of Art. It seems as if all the answers, well, almost all of them were embedded into this book giving me a new reason to get up in the morning and to feel more powerful than ever.

He sees and points the way. The power to do this he would sometimes fain lay aside, for it is a bitter cross to bear. But he cannot do so. Scorned and hated, he drags after him over the stones the heavy chariot of a divided humanity, ever forwards and upwards.

It sounded more like a prophecy, very much like the little dead girl said, "Find the Thousand, find the Thousand..." she said. I sincerely don't know who the Hell they are yet, whether they're my true friends or foes but somewhere in between the lines I found a hint of that concept, it says:

"The new torchbearer of truth will find the minds of men prepared for his message, a language ready for him in which to clothe the new truths he brings, an organization awaiting his arrival, which will remove the merely mechanical, material obstacles and difficulties from his path," quoting Blavatsky, a member of the Theosopical Movement.

How did Mr. King come up with all of this? Because the girl showed him the way. It was rumored that the fire caused the factory up in Hell's Hundred Acres, the one I was researching was blamed on a member of that secret society. Clever, blame it on the misconceptions of witchcraft, why don't you?

Anyway, it was never proven by the law, however how come that child knew so well about the Occult? This book was written on the first decade of the last century and Blavatsky had already gained some fame in New York. This very spot was critical; it did leave a trace behind.

Now, according to this, Caroline's father decided to reinterpret Kandinsky's and form a new society of artists named The Thousand, however his project had failed due to lack of interest and the fear of being labeled or pursued. He did have a strong belief in spiritual and visionary painting. I was just about to become involved in all of this.

Freddie, who among other things was a huge art lover was desperate to solve the mysteries behind the making of these works, for he was absolutely that they were performed under certain circumstances, things that I could have done including but not necessarily substance abuse. If so, all these theories would be dropped, so he asked me if I'd kept a log of these activities and what better way to prove it than through my diaries, what better evidence than that?

On the other hand, Mr. King was less careful, he had been more spontaneous since there were very few examples of what he did, he only followed the methods or guidelines described by Wassily Kandinsky, his works always followed the shape of a triangle, a sort of growth, always either going upwards or downwards. Funny, my shapes were spirals, like the one in The Thousand and a sort of hexagon like in Ritual.

There was a lot of ground to cover, still, I did feel tired at all. Before I realized it was Saturday. Mark had come over to do some updates on my website and I did feel like talking about my little mishap back at Droogie's, so this is what he told me.

"Seriously man, how the fuck did you get involved in all that shit?"

"I'm sorry, what shit?" I said a little bit distracted while I was feeding Scraps some baby carrots.

"You know, you did tell me ´bout Stefan."

"I warned you about Stefan, that's what! Damn, couldn't he just settle for someone else, I mean, what the Hell does he see in me?"

Mark shook his head, "Oh, I don't know about that, cuz ya know I don't speak fag..."

"You don't have to, being bi is so much more complicated to explain than being gay, it's like they think we're always confused that they expect that we need to define ourselves eventually."

"Mmmhmm, yeah, whatever dude."

No comments:

Post a Comment