Saturday, April 2, 2011

DANGEROUS DOLL PARTS (continued):

WHITE RABBIT´S INVOCATION:


When the paw hits the water sparks to fly,
When the paw hits the ground thunder rumbles
When the paw hits the wind he can walk in the skies.
When the paw hits the fire there´s red in his eyes,


out comes the rabbit...




"Oh, there you are, dearest Adrian! You decided to come, won´t you join we´re watching a little film starring me and a few of my naughty friends." This time she wore a golden corset and thigh high boots and fishnets, and she was still feeling like the goddess of the night.

It so happened that my little Droogie had carefully crafted a short fake snuff film where a cute, sort of cheerleader girl and her go on a road trip, however they are totally unaware that a psychotic man with a rabbit´s head kidnaps them and throws them in the back of the car. Curiously, Droogie was wearing green track suit with her name printed on the back, and with zero make up, which made her look trashier. She was intending to include with her new album; and I thought I was deranged.

"So, what do you think about it?"

"It's a one way ticket to extreme controversy, but why would you need my approval, that's up to your record company."

"Oh," she giggled. " Don't you worry about that insignificant detail, we already have that figured out. So, we haven't talked too much ever since your own birthday."

"Yeah I'd rather call it unbirthday, it was anything but a pleasant experience."

"I'm way too sorry to hear about that..." she said in a softer tone trying to be more empathetic.

"Nah, it's OK, it's just that I wasn't in my mi five senses that night...I was actually in my six, so that's why it was more trippier."

"Ha, ha! I know what that feels like. Listen, about Charlie, you know, he knows I like to play, nothing serious, no hard feelings?"

Deep down I wanted to pretend that he wasn´t the cause of my misunderstanding with Edith, but I kinda was but on the other hand I didn´t want to spoil the moment so I proceeded with diplomacy.

"Absolutely...why not?" I smiled.

"Do you want to know what´s on my mind?" she asked.

"Whoa, no need to answer that judging from I what me and my friends just witnessed...then again little Damien here could be a bit sensitive and get seriously traumatized..."

"Is that right?" said she.

"No way!" cried Damien. "I think it´s highly artistic, very avant garde, in fact it reminded me of the early bondage work the legendary Bettie Page."

"See there, Adrian I think you underestimated him."

"By the way, awesome place you have here, lots of space," said Mark.

"Why, thank you! You´re welcome back anytime...except for you, Adrian, you´re a big meanie."

"OK..." I replied.

"I´m just fucking with you, come I´ll show you around."

(continued)...

No comments:

Post a Comment