Sunday, March 13, 2011

BAD MANNERS. (continued):

Are you done now?


No, I'm not.


When will you be done then?


The puzzle's almost done but I can't complete it alone, you see. Find the missing pieces...


You can't be serious.


I may speak in a language that you can't understand sometimes Adrian, but you have to see with your heart not your eyes. And I am being serious so don't waste more time...

"He's coming back..."

Echoes, ghostly voices from far away pounded in my head...

"Adrian, what happened to you this time?" Edith. She looked mad, very mad...oh damn.

"A brief moment of weakness, I suppose, that's what occurred to me." I was back. Not quite in the same bed but in the living room on a nice red leather sofa.

"Well, you sure have clever names for your issues...what am I going to do with you? I helped you once and..."

"I know! I was supposed to overcome all this but then it seems that every single time I fall into such a stressful situation I go ahead and do this unconsciously."

"Then you have to find some other way to face your problems...look, you're acting as if my words never made a real difference and I feel like a wanna give up on you...you're impossible."

"Fine. I won't torture you anymore you don't deserve this."

"If there's ever a word to define you it would be a vampire..."

"A what?"

"A psychic vampire, that's what."

"I believe I heard that before, so it's nothing new."

"Good, then if you understand it, there's no need to discuss it with you anymore."

Your frailty sickens her...

"Did you say something?"

"I said...oh, forget it."

That's not a new word that she said, in fact I read it from one of her books. Would that mean that she'd get rid of me? I wouldn't know. What I have found out is that I tend to absorb my partner until I become exactly like them because I'm too afraid of being myself. It makes sense; I really wasn't much into reading or researching until I met Edith.

In the case of Daniel, well that was whole different story, but then again exes are exes, they should never get in the way or act like ghosts. Maybe it´s time for me to burn those memories for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment