Wednesday, March 9, 2011

BAD MANNERS.

So I went to talk to Edith that very same night but sadly her attitude didn't improve one bit.

I take it because this time she truly felt offended for the way I treated her, not so much about who I hung out or spoke or made out with...what bothered her the most was my two faces because no girl in her right mind tolerates assholes.

So there she sat near the window staring all melancholic at the ever so uninspiring cloudy sky. This time she was wearing her favorite red pajamas and she knew well that was kind of a big turn off for me, so I think she definitely did it on purpose. And to top it all she was avoiding eye contact with me.

"Ok..."I began sounding slightly defeated. "We haven't formally talked since yesterday "...but I'll try to come up with a decent explanation that satisfies you..."

"Go ahead," she said in a notorious curt tone.

"Dammit...look, I can't help being who I am, I thought you already understood that, so why are you acting like this all of a sudden? What is it exactly that bothered you?"

"You must know, you can read minds, remember?" Now she was being sarcastic.

"I'm sorry for leaving you all alone yesterday but again I couldn't help myself..."

"I'm not complaining about that Adrian, do you hear me complaining?"

"Then what is it?!"

"I, I just can't believe I'm talking to the same person anymore...I, I would have loved to blame it on the fact that you did drugs yesterday and if that were the case then believe me you wouldn't have lived to tell it."

"So that's it, that's it..."

"But I knew it wasn't that because you would never do something so goddamn awful as that, so I just assumed that you were just playing with me."

"I did not!"

"Just answer me this; why did you suddenly make me feel wanted and then three seconds later you run off with some random girl?"

"Alright, alright, you have a point, that I recognize but you're still being unfair because you cannot share me with the rest of the world, now can't you?"

"That I don't mind at all but you're making me feel like I was the evil queen here, and I'm not."

She paused and sobbed for a while.

"I, I just wanna know if I will be able to trust you anymore when I perceive that you have serious issues. You trusted me well enough to help you through the bad times and how do you repay me? You can't do that to me..."

"Right..."

"But I also wanna see you happy and I've been doing some serious thinking..."

I didn't like the sound of that, I definitely, definitely didn't like the sound of that.

"And I think it's best that we take a break..."

"Edith, that's just like leaving the door open for me to do as I please."

"And that's the point, remember that I told you not to take our relationship for granted? I'm not trying to destroy your dreams of being successful. You'll have to make a choice of what's more important to you right now."

"I don't think that's such a good idea..."

Suddenly the scene was distorting, I felt very weak and collapsed...I swear it wasn´t because of the bad news, I swear...

(continued)...

No comments:

Post a Comment