Tuesday, March 1, 2011

WICKED WONDERLAND (continued):

I attract vermin, always have and always will.

Twas then when I understood the meaning of that dream I had before this journey began. It was a warning. I knew why I went back home that time, it was to look back upon the things I've done and needed to be evaluated. Thus, there came something new disguised as old, something pure.

I despised my dirty alliance with Lisa; she used me to see if I could summon the unknown, but it was a good lesson, she trained me to awaken this dark side of mine. The more abused I felt, the better. It makes sense now, Droogie, Lisa did it, the dead girl did it and Daniel. How provocation could I possibly take?

"Are you familiar with the term visionary art?" asked Caroline so eloquently.

"I believe so, I think you say it because my art is filled with so much symbolism."

"Yes, I would be proud to introduce you to some fellow artists I know. They would be more than thrilled to join The Thousand."

"Ah, there´s that term again!" I answered.

"Yes, yes, yes, and one day it will sink into your unconscious. I understand we don´t have all the time in the world to discuss it but I will continue to visit you until you decide to join us."

"Be careful, I´m starting to feel sort of harassed..."

"Oh, don´t be ridiculous, Adrian, you can´t ignore us..."

Damn, everything was turning hazy again...I´ll blame it on the liquor, it´s gotta be the liquor...





"Hey, sweet thing, you´ve been lost all night, huh?" said that unforgettable voice of Feivel. It´s beginning to feel a little bit strange me surrounded by all these Jewish people, Caroline seemed to get along with him absolutely well.

"You see,  I think it would be an excellent idea that Edward K and Adrian met, don´t you agree, Feivel?"

"This kid is already set to do a thousand things this year! As a matter of fact it turns out to be that the whole joint between Janie and Adrian went so well that he became sort of notorious in Japan. They´re crazy about this whole Year Of The Rabbit thing!"

"Adrian-chan!" An exquisite and quirky oriental girl hugged me knowing I was like her best friend, Janie, she was.  She had this pink tutu and a custom made blouse with a picture of a flamingo on it, why did I keep associating this scene with Wonderland? Ah yes, I was supposed to play along, stand up straight, open my mouth a little bit wider and say, "Yes, your Majesty!"

"This time you´ll exhibit with me, and it´s all about what you like best!"

Of course, it all makes sense now, like in my dreams; we´re all rabbits here, but only I am the white one, the only one who can get in and out of this hellhole....hmm, I was beginning to grow weary from too much hopping...

No comments:

Post a Comment