Saturday, March 5, 2011

CRYPTOMNESIA (continued):



The secret to inmortality: multiplication and rabbits are damn good at that. But I, on the other hand am choosing to multiply my personalities to cover each and everyone of my needs.

The day went quite smooth like fast forwarding through a videotape. I gathered with Fly along with some other profoundly esoteric artists to present the book HELL-O at the M. Gallery. I didn´t necessarily want to become the center of  attention but it helped to sell, yes it did. Already I could see I Attract Vermin,The Tarot Man,1:11 PM and 11 reaching incredible prices, but mostly the ones containing the 11 were especially powerful. Actually I overheard from one of the members of the New York press that this year there was a numerical coincidence going to take place this year, which was November 11th 2011, which abbreviated is 11/11/11; a time for incredible spiritual awakening. In my case it could be a possible sign of danger.


The same day, on February 1st Droogie released her long awaited song Easy On the Eyeliner and her new video. I smirked with confidence because I knew this would be the beginning of a dangerous alliance. I adventured myself and sent her a request to join The Thousand but I think she´s still to busy to look into that;  the irony however was that she was never too busy to tweet and upload some pics of my deranged party. She also sent me some where I appeared with Charlie...nothing incriminating as long as I kept collaborating with her. 


The question is why was I being treated like some sort of slave? I could definitely see that to her I was still The White Rabbit alright...the one who was only willing to carry out orders, the same thing that the untitled ghost girl made me do...everybody wants me for all the wrong reasons, it seems that I can´t escape my fate.


There is an intricate connection between the rabbit from Wonderland and Mercury. Apparently Mr. Carroll might have left us with some very clever clues. I have strong reasons to believe that Alice In Wonderland could be a modern Rosetta Stone to unravel many common dreams.


"Get this; Mercury is the messenger of the Gods in Greek literature, right?" I asked Damien  while we drove back in my BMW.


"So then, The White Rabbit is like a messenger for the Queen Of Hearts, right?"


"Right..." answered Damien unsure. "I´m sure it was the Red Queen..."


"No, Queen Of Hearts; they always get them confused. The rabbit can travel in between worlds like that and Mercury did the same thing connecting the immortal and the mortal world. Then, it is said that Mercury is given both a masculine and feminine nature which made him androgynous."


"And your point is?"


"The White Rabbit is genderless, like angels..."


"Why genderless?"


"Because when you learn how to master both sides of yourself you can accomplish anything. There are practically no boundaries," I said.


"Aha, and you´ve come to that conclusion from watching Droogie´s video?"


"I am the White Rabbit too, whenever it´s absolutely necessary..."


"Does Edith know about all of that?"


"Yes. But then she´s really a lot like Alice because in her dreams she´s blonde and has blue eyes, well she already has them anyway. She tries so desperately to follow me but she can never catch me, and especially now that I´m busier than ever."


"So where do you put the real Adrian then, is stuck in limbo or something?"


"No, actually only Edith would know that. She´s very good at summoning him alright."


"You´re wack, Adrian, if you keep playing like that it will become true."


"It´s not a game, little Damien dude, it´s a way of living...my way of living."


(continued).

No comments:

Post a Comment