Monday, September 6, 2010

I AM NOT VERMIN!

Why do I see my own house in dreams? it isn’t relevant, I would have expected something much more glorious, but instead I was in a sort of attic that resembled my current studio. I sat down and stared at the mirror; I was wearing some kind of a gray shirt, then I could notice some little girl wanted my attention and I gave her the cold shoulder.

Then I remember going downstairs to the kitchen; for some goddamn reason it looked like the one in my old home in Elyria and there sat this lonely boy dressed in black at the head of the table. And then as I had some breakfast with him I was seemed to be giving him some special advice. The boy felt better. But the girl who I was ignoring said hi to me and I ignored for the second time, I needed some peace, so I went back to my bedroom with my ´wife, uh, which was Edith, of course. I´m no guru so everyone can come to me for infinite wisdom, I’m just a very lucky guy who’s still discovering for what he’s worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment