Friday, September 3, 2010

MASTER NUMBER 11 WAS HERE...

Ow...was the first word I muttered after so many hours of pain and wild hallucinations from Hell, it was still morning, no Sun out, I couldn´t sleep. I did seem to have the feeling I was visited by a spiritual presence though. I accidentally grabbed a bottle of pills that had an expiration date marked:

BEST UNTIL 11/11

There´s that damn number again following me. I don´t believe in that shit, why was I being haunted by the supernatural? Another bitch who wants me, yet I always give her the cold shoulder.

When I used to date Lisa, back in high school, she did this bizarre reading by using my date of birth:

JANUARY 29TH, 1981.

How was that done, again? I did the math in my sketchbook:

Your date broken into numbers is:

1 + 2 + 9 + 1 + 9 + 8 +1 = 31

"The trick to reveal your life path is by reducing it to just one number, so three plus one is four."

"So what the Hell does four mean?"

FOUR STANDS FOR THOSE PEOPLE WHO ARE INDEED HARD WORKING AND HAVE GREAT CHANCES OF SUCCEEDING. Plus, your sign is Aquarius, right?

"Yeah, so?"

IT MAKES SENSE IF YOU WANT TO USE YOUR TALENT TO OPEN UP TO OTHERS AND REACH OUT TO HELP THEM. YOU´RE SUPPOSED TO BE FRIENDLY TOO...

"Woman, I´m not God. I don´t think I´ll ever be, no one is. If you want to make me one, go ahead."

That was probably one of the multiple reasons why I stopped going out with her. One time she begged me to visit this old structure that looked like an abandoned castle. It was rumored that it used to belong to some dude who got lucky and was hiding in the out bounds of Elyria for some shitty reason, you know, that kind of people that everyone talks about but no one messes with. Lisa said that an evil force or vibe or spirit was roaming over there. Not that the place was haunted, it’s just that she said:

MANY OBJECTS THAT PEOPLE CHERISHED LEAVE TRACES BEHIND.

And I went, “like fingerprints?” I’m sorry, I was sixteen and horribly naïve.

NO, YOU SEE, THEIR PSYCHIC ENERGY INVADES THINGS, EVEN THE SMALLEST ONES.

Ever since she laid her eyes upon me she felt I was capable of picking up that so-called voodoo energy like I was a radar for the dead. She was thinking like I was join a legion of fucked up teens or something and before things got even worse I declined her invitation. Unfortunately she told her friends that I said Goths suck and they’re a bunch of wannabe vampires.

Was I so overwhelmed by that? No, I don’t think so. That was part of her game, since she was the one who wanted to have a supernatural experience so badly to compensate her need for affection. That I can understand, but I did the civilized thing to ignore her bitching, which is why I stopped calling her. So as you can see, I did learn a few magic tricks on my own.

“THE MORE YOU TALK ABOUT SOMEONE, THE MORE POWERFUL HE OR SHE BECOMES.”

Of course, there’s the portrait I did of her as well, I should bury it, burn it, rip it to shreds but I’m still scared.

Almost dawn, I can’t go on, need to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment