Wednesday, September 15, 2010

(A MAD TEA PARTY, continued):

“Oh, they´ve started already; dreams affect you, you experience the pain, do you? It´s simple, we are human, and you are deeply emotional. The more you suffer, the more evident it becomes for others to follow you,” said Ava.

I got up and shouted, “why am I supposed to suffer? This is fucked up!”

I remember seeing a card with a man waking from an apparent nightmare; The Nine of Swords, she mentioned.

“It´s not always about pain, dear, we have to listen to them as they come. These thoughts are designed especially for you, the spiritual world would never give you more than you can handle. But, be prudent with who you talk to from now on. People in the business won´t notice that you´ve become more empathetic and sensitive, so emotional intelligence is a must.”

She unveiled the Five of Wands, she said between the lines that it´s the competition; you know, people trying to get a piece of the pie, everybody wants a bit of fame every now and then, a protagonist if you will.

The Two of Wands was one of the last ones to come out. “You still are that young boy with a huge determination to change the world and those people around you. So follow the incredible wisdom provided by the Star,” and then she pointed at the first card I saw. “With it, not only will you become a better person, but you will turn into,” and then she pulled out the last one, “the Emperor, an undisputed leader…”

The reading didn´t end yet. “What about love?”

“Are you doubtful? Well, let´s see,” her delicate voice was starting to sound more like a lullaby. She drew another card on top of The Star. “There seems a really interesting chemistry going on between you,” and then I saw the Two of Cups, “the understanding is quite well, but,”

I didn´t like the sound of that, “but I see that she´s expecting something else from you, and I know that´s everybody´s nightmare,” then I saw a woman with a lion, the Strength, she called it. She had a halo shaped like the symbol of infinity. “ It is a huge deal of strength against her weak will and helplessness; the Eight of Swords. But don´t take control over the situation one hundred percent, let her grow little by little so that both of you can have strong roots, otherwise,”

“Otherwise, what?” I said.

“The relationship fails, my boy, that´s all. You are strong, very strong, but she can also perceive your frailty and that´s what sickens her. Anything like that will cause someone to tumble down easily, The Tower.”

Ava took a deep sigh, “and now, a final word of advice, the last card; the Wheel of Fortune; expect the unexpected, other than that you´re free to go. The future belongs to those who are willing to listen and do something with it. It´s not written in stone, it can always turn around and change.”

As far as I was concerned, I understood very little. For a fact my visions were here to stay, so I would just need to control them. I don´t know how the Hell I was supposed to do that, but somehow they would soften in the next days.

SO HOW DID EVERYTHING GO, ADRIAN?

“I´d say it´s only beginning, Edith.”

BUT YOU DON´T SOUND TOO OPTIMISTIC.

“Uh, no, I´m not, I wanted these strange visions to go away, but the only solution is to face them as they are.”

IT´S NOT THAT BAD;YOU´LL SEE THAT THINGS WILL CHANGE FOR THE BEST; FOR BOTH OF US.

Edith wrapped her arms around me like a child, “this a blessing, that puts you one step ahead of everyone else in this business, so, consider yourself a winner; very few people have this.”

“Would you consider this cheating, when everyone else works incredibly hard to get here?” I asked trembling.

I´D LOVE YOU EVEN IF YOU WEREN´T THAT FAMOUS BECAUSE…BECAUSE I CAN SEE THAT I FEEL SAFE WITH YOU. I FEEL MORE LIKE I´M HOME.

Like I said a long time ago, "I´m not God, I don´t pretend to be, I´m just lucky."




No comments:

Post a Comment