Sunday, September 12, 2010

NIGHTMARES HAVE MANY NAMES


I´m not familiar with the exact mechanics or chemistry that causes someone to dream, not even the ones that make nightmares possible but I can sense they have a pattern of some sort.

I´ve had recurring dreams in which I am downstairs in the kitchen, and all the family is gathered at the table. It seems that all things are planned there, an invisible force binds them and suddenly the table becomes a huge melting pot where ideas come alive and now it´s just a place for heated discussions. For example, for some reason, I keep feeding my “little brothers and sisters”. Remember those awful days as you grew up when your mother forced you to eat things you didn´t like such as broccoli sprouts? That seemed very obscure; frankly I never had a problem with vegetables. However they claimed I was “doing it wrong”, and I would go like, “I´m sorry but what am I doing wrong?” And here is where we focus on out little green friend because apparently if you don´t cut it right it won´t work.

The most ridiculous part of all was that it started this huge ass of a quarrel between me and my family members, specially my mom. I was put in a bad spotlight after this, lacked all credibility and trust. Just like critics.

No comments:

Post a Comment