Wednesday, September 29, 2010

TAROT MAN


I had a dream last night which I´m not sure how to explain however I´ll tell it like it is because if not then I´d be tearing it apart. So here goes; I was offered to do a Tarot reading for a girl who used to be the maid at my house. She was sort of concerned because of her current husband or boyfriend, so I went and got my cards but it seemed that I had to take them out of the closet. In the end I had such a huge pile that wasn´t really necessary to use. I knew she was already in trouble so because I´m a very busy person I managed to memorize the reading so that I wouldn´t waste time.

This last part doesn´t make sense because usually you have nothing planned yet the reader knows exactly what to say. Anyway, a Tarot card fell and I forgot to put it in the pile; it was the Knight of Pentacles I believe. It´s supposed to signify protection, hard work, responsible, safety.

I sat down with the maid and attempted to do what she asked me to, yet I was persuaded by a woman, not quite sure if it was my mother or my girlfriend to go elsewhere like on a date so the maid was left behind and forgotten.

And now that I´m trying to balance my life unknown persons keep haunting me in my dreams. I already did some things with Janie; now there´s another needy girl. What now?

No comments:

Post a Comment