Monday, September 13, 2010


"It was a nightmare, I never had something like that in ages, and I woke up crying for no reason. You don't think I'm losing my mind now, do you?" I asked, putting my hands across my face.


WHY WOULD I THINK THAT? I REALLY WISH YOU COULD CALM DOWN FOR ONCE...Aww, now, don´t do that…


Edith embraced me and continued, "You’re a mess, and I know that. But I’m not letting you go right now."


"Why would I go and dream something so shitty, i felt like it wasn't even me, it's like I was another person or something," I said as I walked across the center of my bedroom crossing my arms, sobbing.


WELL THEN IF IT REALLY WASN'T YOU, THE BETTER. IT'S JUST SOME STUPID DREAM. YOU SHOULDN'T GIVE THOSE THINGS ANY MORE POWER THAN THEY ALREADY HAVE.


"But...DAMN IT!" I paused trying to calm down. "I know it's sort of pointless to act this way, Edith but I swear it felt so real, so clear, not like to the kind of dreams that make no sense."


HAVE YOU BEEN TALKING TO ANYONE ELSE BUT ME, FRIENDS, FAMILY, ANYBODY? THINK...


Of course, this conversation was beginning to turn into some kind of interrogatory; I brought this upon myself. "Lisa, that witch bitch...but I haven't seen her since I left my hometown, why in all the possible hells would she come back from the dead and haunt me?"


DEAD?


"Don't get me wrong," I turned around and stared at Edith as she twitched her fingers in fright. "Some people leave a very strong impression, but I seriously doubt that hers is permanent."


WHAT ABOUT ME? DID I LEAVE A STRONG IMPRESSION IN YOU?


It was almost as if I could read her mind and feel her insecurity flooding the room. "It's not like that all, you know it."


ALRIGHT, MAYBE, MAYBE SOMEONE SHOULD COME DOWN HERE AND GIVE US A SECOND OPINION. NOT THAT I'M NOT QUALIFIED ON THE MATTER BUT MAYBE THERE'S SOME KIND OR ENERGY FLOWING WITHIN YOU.


I stopped for a moment and heavily underlined this sentence, "I'm sorry, energies?"


YES, WELL...


"What if I had a near death experience? Tell me; was I almost there or what?"


I CAN'T ANSWER THIS, I'M NO PSYCHIC, I'M A PSYCHOLOGIST, NOT THE SAME THING. But I think I know someone, let me check my contacts...


"Edith..." I whispered, "I'm sorry for being such a bastard, there are some things even I, I can't explain..."


COME HERE.


She embraced me again, so tightly and slowly found some refuge within my slender mouth. I felt sort of absolved from some kind of sin. My eyes clouded and the blood started rushing back into my system, no need for clothes now.


She knocked me down, I didn´t know she had that much strength and acted playfully and giggled.


I ALWAYS WANTED TO DO THAT...


"You are strange," I said as I managed to land on my elbows, "but then again I made you this way."

No comments:

Post a Comment