Thursday, February 3, 2011

UNBIRTHDAY (continued):

5 PM.

"I seriously have a bad feeling about this day," said I, or what was left of me.

"Why, because of this crazy weather? Don´t worry about that, honey, things will work out just fine." Edith grabbed me by the waist but somehow it didn´t feel that great. I was sort of woozy and tired, but I couldn´t say no to anyone, not now.

"Are you alright?"

I threw my hands over my face, "You know, I think I need at least to nap for about an hour if you know, afterall I´ve been up since seven."

Edith fell silent for a while, but then she continued like nothing at all, "Ok, fine, go ahead."

I plummeted on the couch, the feeling grew worse, it was mostly located in my innards. I refused to be sick, just tired, deeply tired. I was also losing track of time, the nasty weather always does that...

(continued)...

No comments:

Post a Comment