Thursday, February 17, 2011

NIGHT OF THE SPECTRES (continued).

"It's happening again, like in my vision, although everything has been translated into a very odd manner." I think that´s what I said.

"What are you talking about?" said Edith.

"Remember that night I spent here all by myself before we moved in? I think I'm getting the same experience right now because I was feeling melancholic and low, nothing thrilled me."

"On your birthday? Come on! Why do you keep picturing things just black and white?"

"It didn't use to be like this all the time, in fact I got over it, I haven´t felt this way since I was...like, eleven years old. Please remember this before I lose it again. He´s back..."

"Who´s back?, Adrian...Adrian..."

Suddenly her voice seemed so far away...she faded out, and yet I was right beside her...the room spun and I felt as my heart wanted to escape out of my chest so badly...




"Oh...it´s you again, " I said in a snobbish tone to that pathetic yet sweet girl named Edith. Yes, her beloved Adrian couldn´t take all this excitement.

"Honey, what´s going on? You´re acting as if you don´t know me, are you high?"

How cute! I laughed back and hugged her in a friendlier manner, "I never needed to be, this comes naturally. Now I´m going to tell you a little secret; Adrian is not here, it´s only me, The White Rabbit."

Interesting, I could feel her heart pounding, I could her a slight laughter coming out of her tiny body, "That´s not funny...could you please stop doing this before we start hurting each other?"

"Oh, wouldn´t you like that...but not now. So let´s make a deal, since I already have the pleasure of being in this gorgeous hell of a body I don´t see any harm in having fun with it for the rest of the night...after all, this has just begun."

"...I´m outta here, don´t you dare talk to me." She disappeared in the middle of this dark forest and as Edith said goodbye I said HELL-O to the spectres of the night.

(continued).

No comments:

Post a Comment