Wednesday, February 23, 2011

WICKED WONDERLAND (continued):

"It ´s about time you two met," said Debbie in  a meaner tone.



"Hello, Adrian, I´m Caroline King".

I fell in a terrible deal of silence.

"I, I´m sorry, for a minute there I lost myself. You are Ms. King?" I replied stumbling in my own words.

"Yes, you might be familiar with Edward K; he is my father and I´ve been his agent for the past five years."

"So, do you still have Ritual in your possession?"

"Of course, I do. I appreciate it greatly." As if I´d casted another demon away, like the image of that little girl, Caroline looked surprisingly different; she was Jewish, she must have been in her twenties, blonde, skinny with a sort long face . She addressed in a very serene tone.

"So you were not aware that my father used to live there?" she continued.

"Not until some time ago...So how did you get here anyway?"

"I always come to these events, in fact that´s where I met Debbie who is a dedicated art collector herself. But you look surprised, Adrian, as I you have seen me before."

"Actually I have, but not this way. I tried to find you but..."

"You never did? I´m awfully sorry, usually I am much too busy be joining any social network; and then I saw you had this little group called The Thousand and I wondered..."

"Yes?" I asked.

"What is it exactly?"

(continued).

No comments:

Post a Comment