Friday, February 25, 2011

WICKED WONDERLAND (continued):

After this ghostly encounter I talked in private with Ms. King.

My head turned away in fear, but I tried to remain serene. I saw the other me beside this newfound Caroline deviously grinning like the Cheshire Cat all suited up and said, "Yes, tell us Adrian, if you don't mind."

"I must admit I wasn't prepared for this one, "I coughed, "but, um, yes, it has been one of my many projects to form a group of artists, very much like in the old days, and because I've made some rather interesting discoveries recently."

"Ah, excellent, why not?" added Caroline, who didn't looked surprised at all, in fact, she took it rather well. "But, let me tell you a little secret...you're not the only one hunting for The Thousand."

"What?..." I replied. Caroline smiled and gladly continued putting her hands together in a noble gesture, "You see, the idea came originally from my father a few years ago after he discovered that his own art served for other things other than a pretty ornament on your living room, if you know what I mean to say. He always said;

"There's no better joy than to paint among the dead."

It mind sound goulish to some people but the things that this girl helped us with..."

"So that girl was real?"

"Well, she was already there before you and before me. When I was growing up in that loft she tried to talk to me so I would always awake at very specific hours such as 3 AM. She said to me,

"no one ever listens to children, but children always listen to the voices within."

"And what's that supposed to mean?"

"If you and I and my father had such a powerful connection then you are practically on your way to find The Thousand."

"I still don't understand..."

"Do you like Tarot cards? I bet you do, where else could you have gotten the infinity symbol?"

"That was supposed to be some very profound memory."

"No, it's not, somehow it recombined with the things I know because I showed her these things, the Tree Of Life she drew, inside there are 22 archetypes, and I believe you already created most of them.

The archetypes of the mayor Arcana represent the path to your spiritual quest but you chose the paintings to encrypt all that knowledge. If we are absolutely careful they can become the tools for a new way of faith."

"This is impossible..."

"Impassible perhaps but never impossible ."

"Then what do you want from me, what am I supposed to be or who?"

"Define yourself, who are you?"

Those were mighty powerful words that woke up another dark corner of my teenage memories, something repressed, something painful, and then...

"Who are you?"


"I´m Lisa Summers, but Oh My God, you truly don´t know who I am?"


"Oh yeah, they say you´re the minster´s daughter, right?"


"Yes! You must be Adrian..."


"Why are you after me? NO ONE ever talks to me, usually they leave me alone to my drawing."


"Indeed, but I´m no after you because of that, I came to offer you protection..."


(continued).

No comments:

Post a Comment