Friday, February 11, 2011

NIGHT OF THE SPECTRES


How splendid was it that I had arrived in the middle of a party, unfortunately it was meant for someone else, that Adrian, I believe. He was a little bit indisposed so I decided to fill in for the night, he wouldn't have lasted fifteen minutes anyway. What a whining little bitch he´s turned out to be.

But, boy did that Edith follow me around; oh yes, I forget she's the girlfriend. Quite frankly I still don't understand how come he prefers this simple, sober girl; I believe he used to date more tempestuous types of women such as that Lisa Summers for example. Good thing I don't like girls, they´re so darn complicated.

The highlight of it all was a rather fancy, extravagant woman who went by the name Droogie. I think I have seen her before, yes...how does she get excited at my sinister drawings, why, practically she has been extracting all her recent ideas from there, especially the Rabbit Monster. She acted like she wanted to surprise Adrian yet he ignored that I already knew this ages ago, so I faked as much excitement as I could.

Her whole idea was to simulate some sort of living canvas, this occurred roughly around 11:11 PM. Droogie´s sexy, partied out voice was heard like a spectre,

"This night is for you, Adrian, baby, you have thrilled us all now I returned you a little bit of that magic you´ve infected me with, so what better way to give you a gift, a song...THE SONG.


So there he goes again, pulling out his moves,
thinks he´s control, thinks he´s really got me now...
I wanna catch his groove, help me I´m alone,
I think he´s gonna show me how.

I tried to kiss himI thought he was a gonner,he was SO freaking hot, hot, hot, hotgo easy on the eyeliner!I wanna feel you next to me,go easy on the eyeliner,it´s driving so cra-z-y, so crazy, so crazySO CRAZY!










For some goddamn reason it reminded very much of the sound of Gary Glitter, yeah, I think she has the same musical taste as Adrian. While this glammed up, soon to be a number one hit was playing a tall guy with rabbit ears walked behind the screen creeping like some monster while Droogie I believe was there with him performing some very suggestive shadow play.


Afterwards, the screen went up and slowly revealed the girl wearing a sort of vinyl leotard like a catwoman with a handsome hood and some very thick shades and stilettos. The tall fellow was dressed in black with a sort of goth chic look, complete with eyeliner...my, my! I was surprised, not.


However, what I did predict was that her rabbit henchmen grabbed me by the arms and took me to the stage, apparently we were going to play a little game, how delightful, believe it was going to get much better. I just smiled with such confidence because whatever happened next was to scare the living Jesus out of everybody...


(continued).

No comments:

Post a Comment