Saturday, February 5, 2011

UNBIRTHDAY (continued):

8 PM.

As the night slowly unfolded an incredibly stinging pain invaded my left side. I looked at the white patch on my tattoo and it was growing even more, extending like a black hole, how much did this moment remind me of the time I was first inked as if somehow a presence beyond my control was very dipleased with how I looked. My body was being vandalized.

I was in my room getting ready for the big party; I had to go through with it but practically I seemed to be doing all the work making sure that every single detail was taken care of. Ever since I moved to Chelsea I felt as I was being yanked out of somewhere or like I´d lost a limb. Yet, there was nothing wrong with coming here, the other house was haunted, not this one.

I walked towards the mirror to examine myself to see if my face didn´t look pale or wasted. Everything seemed to be in place, so why the Hell was I feeling so damn uneasy? Ow...

I lowered my head and quickly placed my hands over my aching side. My vision was blurry and felt unsteady like nauseated.

I hate what I was becoming, something's growing inside me, like a transformation that has almost been completed, how sad that this will be the longest night, a never ending dream...

I know I'm slipping away, I´m know I´m slipping away...





Why was that music playing in the background? Oh, I remember it very well. It scared the Hell out of me when I was a teen, Antichrist Svperstar...Lisa used to worship that shit, makes perfect sense since now it felt horribly annoying.

A horrid vision came; I saw myself with a siamese twin, a figure in black like an executioner cutting through our spine. I looked hideous, by the way, all gray and decaying. The other half didn't seem so sad, in fact I couldn't make him out but I heard a ghastly laugh, a feeling of excitement and joy while I on the other hand was going through a great deal of pain.

I managed to get to the bathroom to reach for the medicine cabinet to see if I could grab something strong to help me make it through the rest of the evening, a muscle relaxant maybe, but mostly I needed some strength, infinite strength...

No comments:

Post a Comment