Monday, February 7, 2011

UNBIRTHDAY (continued):

9 PM

"Sleep tight, little boy, I'll take it from here. You've done well but now the time has come for this bold rabbit to come out and play. I have some awfully good tricks to make this an unforgettable night."

I tilted my head and found myself in my bed. My body felt stiff and sore. How horrible it was to see myself smiling cynically back at me. It had my same tatoo but it was completely white. My personality split in two perfect halves. What now?

The imposter threw himself over me as he was attempting to subdue me. He grabbed both of my arms with such an amazing strength, somehow I felt weaker and even more helpless like a child.

"I have a feeling I´ve seen you before, it must have been in a dream."

"Oh, you´re so right! Then you must also remember this..."

God no...I felt aroused but disgusted at the same time as his lips touched mine.

"Shut your eyes. Today is your unbirthday..."

"What do you want?"

"What everybody else wants...to have some fun, it´s so simple."

I managed to release my right arm and attempted to hit him hard but instead he stopped me, my vision grew distorted and blurry, like a damaged VHS tape. I was caught in a nightmare, but why the Hell did it feel so real?...

(continued).

No comments:

Post a Comment