Sunday, October 17, 2010

MEDIUM FOR THE NIGHT

I specifically asked Edith if I could spend the night at place in Chelsea, and she took it rather well because she said I was nuts...

AS IF, YOU´RE ACTING AS IF IT WERE A HAUNTED HOUSE. WHAT, DO YOU THINK THE WALLS ARE GONNA BLEED OR SOMETHING?

"No, but actually that would be awesome. No, it´s just this one time, I swear."

Edith crossed her arms and grew puzzled, "are you allowed to do that yet?"

I answered way too cynically, "No. That´s the beauty of it; I´m trespassing like in the old days...I´m just kidding!"

"Nah, I didn´t believe one minute of it. So, is he supposed to keep me company then?" she said as she lifted Scraps.

"He´s so much better than a watchdog!"

She said in the end that I was out of my mind and that she wouldn´t talk to me...for about an hour.

So I took a few things with me in a backpack and proceeded to go my adventure. Apparently deep down I was starting to behave like a medium. When did start exactly? Who cares but the truth is that it felt like falling slowly to the bottom of the rabbit hole...

(continued...)

No comments:

Post a Comment