Wednesday, October 27, 2010

CHAPTER 4: DESCEND


HAIL TO THE THOUSAND

So one of my ´children´ the oil and pastel large painting of The Thousand got its first big break as it became officially sold. The price? Well, it´s was for more than I expected it would be. What seemed more engaging however was the buyer. The name; Alice Morris, and though I rarely get the chance to meet the clients on this special occasion I was required. It thrills me because Feivel said ever so sarcastically,

"Alice is after the Rabbit."

The Thousand was simple yet introspective. It resembled a hole with several streaks of color and around it where the souls of many other critters guided by The Black Rabbit with the infinity symbol upon his head. Didn´t it make any sense that these sort of elements are the window or the portal to other worlds? Some ideas I even picked them by looking at the Tarot card called The World. I wasn´t intending to do magic honestly but just exorcise some demons.Who would have thought that those demons would attract so many interesting people? Indeed this journey has just begun...

No comments:

Post a Comment