Thursday, October 28, 2010

PLEASED

"This has to be one of the most amazing works I've ever seen, and believe me I've been places. I'm Alice Morris, I'm an artist as well."

"I'm glad you're feel pleased..."

"Oh, come now, don't be shy! It's absolutely delightful, don't you agree?"

Ms. Morris came all the way from England. She looked impecable and had an extraordinary sense of humor yet she was very tenacious. She had worked for almost fifteen years in Tate Modern until she finally decided to show her work in downtown London; things roll very differently over there.

"The work sells for itself, darling. I'm absolutely sure that your success is guaranteed in Europe. Are you newcomer?"

"My lady, I've been here since the last decade, but I've gained fame roughly about two or three years ago. But um, quite frankly my style has taken a different direction yet I've always been a loyal follower of Expressionism."

"Yes! Absolutely. The simplicty reminded me of Basquiat, but even more naïve."

"It´s a huge honor to follow his footsteps. I like to connect with almost everything I interact in a very special way."

"Whatever it is must it a real gift then."


I know someone who was gonna miss this painting, and that wouldn´t me.

(continued):

No comments:

Post a Comment