Monday, October 18, 2010

MEDIUM FOR THE NIGHT (continued):

I didn´t want to press my luck but I went on ahead and visited my new ´lair´ on a Wednesday night, located in the heart of Chelsea, Manhattan. The weather was becoming harder to stand in the first days of December, so I went prepared; quite frankly 40 degrees make me laugh. We weren´t going to move there yet; we were waiting until after the holidays.

This nifty spot had a 20 foot high ceiling and like Edith said previously the brick walls needed some serious attention, but that was exactly one of the aspects I intended to conserve the way it was; probably just give it a face lift, you know. We were working on that last part actually. What was in great conditions but was the least important was the hard maple wood floor. I installed myself in what was going to be the living room and a restored stone fireplace. It needed to connect with the surroundings so I could get my six senses impregnated. The darkness invaded me that was for sure. I really didn´t feel bad being alone this time. The reason why my girlfriend didn´t overreact was because she knew I did this as a ritual.

So technically I waited until 1:11 AM to see effectively if these numbers conducted to anything supernatural. I wasn´t hoping this place was full of ghosts. You see whenever I spent the night in old buildings I had powerful visions, ever since I was a runt.

I had very limited use of technology; just a mobile phone. 2:00 AM, and the silence went on, enjoy the silence little boy...

(continued)...

No comments:

Post a Comment