Wednesday, October 13, 2010

CROWDED HOUSE


So I sat down with Edith this Saturday afternoon as she continued to analyze my complex dreams very carefully. As soon as she graduates she´ll become a pro, but that didn´t mean that her advice was OK, after all, you can´t self-medicate and get away with it.

And just to prove that I wasn´t insane Mark and Dad where there too as witnesses. We discussed all these strange episodes after a swell Thai lunch.

"Have you ever had these crazy visions and later on they become real?" I asked Mark.

"No man, but that all sounds like some serious black magic over there..."

"Of course not!" exclaimed Edith. "The truth is he has become aware of another side of him that´s more spiritual. It´s nothing to be ashamed of."

"Like, can you give us an example, son?" said Adam.

"One day, I was here dozing off and for, I dunno, let´s say a few minutes something flashed in my head and I saw a woman who took her kids in to this house along with others that weren´t hers."

"Like orphan children?" asked Edith gracefully.

"Yeah, that´s it!" I said as I sipped some red wine. "The weird part is that she was like seeking some refuge and she found this place."

"Well, it has to make some sense son; these parts are full of history cuz they used to be factories of some sort."

"And that´s why I find living in old buildings way more comfortable. What do you say, honey, do you think those people actually existed?"

"You know we should do a séance before we leave this loft," said Edith with a slightly sarcastic tone.

"Isn´t that were you contact the dead?" said Mark.

"Oh yes, that´s it!" she laughed out loud.

"Stop making fun of me or I´ll give a horribly fucking hard time! You don´t play with these things," I said.

"Then how come you didn´t use this stuff on Halloween? That would have made plenty of more sense than now," said Mark tapping the table.

"I just can´t figure that one out, my friend. Maybe it was already there but it was waiting to show up at the right place at the right time..."

"That´s OK bro, I respect you. The thing is people don´t talk about their dreams because they sound stupid or it embarrasses them. I had lots of dreams where I´m flying without wings. But then again I was too high that day...” said Mark with a sense of guilt.

"Well, may these visions of yours bring you good luck, my boy!" hailed Adam.

"Oh, they already have, they already have. But I still have a sinking feeling I can´t explain...I studying the Tarot cards now. Maybe I´ll become a psychic."

"That´s one thing you don´t see every day; a psychic artist." said Edith.

No comments:

Post a Comment