Friday, December 24, 2010

29

She gave me the poison an I drank it but I didn't swallow it, or did I? Did I grow taller, became smaller? No, but for sure I was safe and sound back home, however I felt sore, and I mean really sore...

I went inside the studio all wrapped up in a heavy blanket and this was the next thing I noticed:

1:29 PM

The hands on the clock stopped, since when? Instinctively I went to check the hour but in most of my devices such as my laptop it was earlier, like 10.31 AM.

It's not an hour, actually, it's a date!

An unfamiliar voice approached me, but God, why didn't it belong to Edith?

So I turned around and found yet another girl who was a bit shorter than me; she must have been in her twenties and she was wearing a skin tight blue tanktop. Oh no, now I knew who she was, it was Lindsay, the girl who kept sending messages over my blog, the one who had the spiral heart tattoo on the back of her left shoulder.

"How did you get in here?" I asked rudely.

"I, I don't know, but then here I am beside you, I finally did it Adrian! You look as handsome as ever..."

"It's this is the first time that you've been inside here? Because now I definitely know that this is another lousy dream..."

"I'm sorry, another?" she asked somewhat intimidated. "Are you having a bad day? If that's the case then tell me and I'll see what I can do!"

My belly ached, "I, I can't tell you! You wouldn't understand, unless you can get me out of here and go back home."

"But, aren't you home?" she said in a louder tone.

"Evidently no. Look around; this make look like my studio but it's full of litographs and giclées of my paintings and, and lots of pictures of me, this place looks more like a teeny bopper's room, for crying out loud..."

(continued)...

No comments:

Post a Comment