Wednesday, December 15, 2010

CHAPTER SIX: REBIRTH


Interview with The New York Magazine, date unknown.


NYMag: Are we actually addressing the real Adrian Black or is just one of you many personalities?


AB: I believe you want to talk to Adrian, the artist, but probably what brought you here in the first place was my alter ego, the White Rabbit.


NYMag: You look sort of weary...


AB: Do I? I guess this should be a new look for me, decadent.


NYMag: So tell us what is your next move?


AB: Gather The Thousand, I´m not alone, I don´t work alone, I´m an octopus that has extra arms to rule the world, a thousand arms to be exact...

Aughhh...what day is it today? Oh yeah, after Christmas. Nasty dream, no big deal, but I did have a more sinister look, though, like I was possessed.

I started acting following my intuition and fortunately I felt much better, and until now before I continue my deranged activities these are things I´m absolutely sure about:

1. I am an artist, even beyond the day I die.

2. I have many names besides the one I was born with, but deep down I´m still the same goddamn person ever since I left Elyria.

3. I´m bisexual, so that means I´m ever so full of love to give and spread.

4. Edith is essential to me and for every other aspect of my life.

5. I am gifted to see the past, the present and the future with more accuracy, but it´s not an easy job and the visions are meant to come true someday.

6. I needed an army, a powerful army of artists to reshape the way things are done today.


If this is starting to look like some sort of manifesto then that means I´m on the right track towards insanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment