Saturday, December 25, 2010

MY FAVORITE THINGS


"True, however you have to admit they´re a part of my universe," said Lindsay timidly. "I guess you´re a part of it in a special sort of way; you see you came into my life when I was so fragile, and now I feel like I´m not lonely anymore."

I felt somewhat moved by what she said that I felt as I had nothing truly important to say, "Do, do I really influence you that much?"

"Not only me but a lot of people out there. I have another friend I made online who sees the same things I do."

"See things?"

"Yes, we call it lucid dreaming...It means that in a way you are absolutely aware that you are dreaming."

"Great!" I exclaimed , "and do you suppose that is one of them?"

"I, I´m not sure."

"What do you mean you´re not sure? You mean to tell me you´re not a psychic."

"No, I mean yes, I mean, I can´t explain it..." she answered feeling incredibly unsure.

"Amazing! I´m stuck with an amateur. So you think you know but you have absolutely no idea of what you´re doing, right?"

"Don´t get mad at me, you sort of started this!"

"How?"

"I, I think maybe it´s because of what you paint, that´s what´s causing this and that´s why we can connect; it´s like a invisible thread..."

I interrupted her, " A THREAD? You said a thread?"

"Yes, that´s what I said."

"THAT´S IT! I finally did it! It´s just like Caroline said, there is something about the paintings after all."

"I´m sorry?" said Lindsay puzzled. "Who´s Caroline?"

"Never mind, I think I figured out how to go back home."

(continued).



No comments:

Post a Comment