Tuesday, December 28, 2010

GIMME STRENGTH

"There´s a really bad storm out there, and I mean really bad, we were lucky to be able to go out last week because now it looks like we´re trapped."

"Ha, ha, you´re not coming out now..."

"Don´t make fun of me, I´m not in much of a hurry but I don´t know about you..."

"I can handle all my business online, thank you very much."

"I should call mom to see how they´re doing. Do you feel sometimes as though you were alienated from the rest of the world?"

"Yes, most of the time, but that doesn´t bother me because it helps me to create better."

Edith frowned. "Look, "

"I´m looking..."

"Is your rabbit alive by any chance?"

"Yes, he´s very secure."

"I hate being trapped inside the house, talk about cabin fever. So was it actually a bad dream you had last night or did you drink too much again?"

"Both actually."

"Are you always so brutally honest?"

"Do you have a problem with that?"

"No, no need for too much details, though."

I was so glad that the year was about to be over. I figured out that I had worked so hard that finally I had become more sensitive, but it was to be that in my own frailty that I would need to find the strength to carry on. Death is always followed by a rebirth, new promises, so thinking of the Rabbit of The Infinite Strength was a hell of a good idea...so inviting like a flame, so igniting and devilish, don´t we all just wanna a piece of it...

"Whoa, what´s wrong with you, Adrian, do you want to hibernate or something?"



"Maybe, maybe not...I need inspiration to create some more. I have an urge to exorcise some demons..."

(continued).

No comments:

Post a Comment