Friday, December 17, 2010

CRYPTIC

December 27th 2010, only four goddamn days till New Year´s Eve, New York weather is just fine and dandy, 29 degrees and gloomy skies wherever I turn around...disgusting.

As I was checking out the news today The Rabbit Of The Infinite Strength was sold for astounding 100 grand. In case you haven´t seen the thing it´s a rabbit painted in blood, yes, but not mine, so don´t ask me where it came from. Hmm, nope, I didn´t kill a rabbit either, kill my own kind? How rude.

His elongated and stylized ears resemble the Devil´s horns and proudly bears the infinity symbol upon its forehead. Whenever I saw I could easily make out other kinds of shapes, most of them of an open sexual nature. God, I love being subliminal and how these creatures multiply with such ease.

The buyer happened to be one of Droogie´s closest friends, some French newcomer pop artist dubbed Vainilla. She looked badass, but still another clone of the other girl. The difference was she was a bit younger and came from a rich, rich family. She was actually the one who was the Playground exhibition. She had her eyes set on that painting since day one, so as the saying goes, "the early bird gets the worm", that sort of thing.

On another channel I contacted Mark and asked him to join The Thousand. He said it seemed a cute idea yet I meant to make it something truly serious. It was undeniable that my shit had power beyond the ordinary, but let´s face it no one had the opportunity to come down here and look at them so I decided to take the supernatural effect on a higher level, thus my personal site began to get more cryptic than ever. If there were anyone who would be truly able to understand the meanings of my signs like the obsession with the 11, the infinity symbol, the Tarot and many other things I unearthed by nearly dying they´d be welcome to be invited to my secret group. They were only just a few clicks away, so let the games begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment