Thursday, December 23, 2010

BLACK MAGIC WOMAN

She was there and at the same time she wasn´t there; this couldn´t be real and there was only one way to prove it.

"Lisa," I whispered into her sleep.

"Yes, is there something you wanna tell me?" she whispered back without moving.

I didn´t know what to say, I had to come up with something fast.

"I, um, didn´t want to wake you up but I just wanted you to notice I came back."

"I did notice. I have a sixth sense and a very sharp one..." she continued with that raspy familiar voice I could never forget, it gave me deep chills. But then I remembered something else.

"No, you don´t! You wish you had it, because it lies within me..." I continued as I gently raised my voice.

"Tell me something, Adrian..." she turned and revealed herself looking exactly the way she did the day I left town; a frozen memory in time, a very frozen one. "Do you still want me? I don´t think I need to ask that, because I can sense you do, so do yourself a favor and kiss me..." She pulled me with all her might as though she was desperate to possess me but as I could see in her dark eyes, Lisa wanted me to do awful things, the ones swore I´d never do to a woman, but then again I was just a teenager and so careless.

She openly laughed like feasting, "Do it, do it now! EAT ME and I´ll make you larger..."

That was sort of new, but it was still a goddamn dream...and so I began pushing her button by kissing her neck; she screamed yet she laughed cynically at the same time like it was no good, "is that all you got?" I thought to myself. I could easily hit her so she could stop degrading me.

"EAT ME, you coward!"

Before I knew it I was all over her. I felt abusive and ignited, I felt like I needed to teach her a lesson not to be messing with me. So I finally came once, she was pleased, but not yet satisfied...

"Again..."

And so I granted her wish and did it again, maybe with less strength and enthusiasm, and then when I finished, there was only one thing that she could say, "Again, harder!" She wouldn´t let me rest, now it started to feel like a genuine nightmare, the good thing is I never felt sore.

"Again! Can´t you do it better?"

I hit her in the face, I couldn´t help myself, and yet as soon as I did she had vanished into thin air...

No comments:

Post a Comment