Tuesday, December 21, 2010

IGNITED

One, I personally hate the fact that someone who´s not my girlfriend is constantly bragging me now about my ex-girlfriend and I swear the God I do not wish to call her that. Second, I´m too goddamn superstitious to even get rid of that portrait. Up to now I´m wondering what will happen with if I attempt with all my might to destroy it; will it burn, will it bleed?

It´s not that I automatically assumed that Lisa was some sort of witch but I already kinda was; still, how did Caroline managed to find it? I went back to the studio somewhat light headed to have a look at it, but it turns out that the little dead lady placed it somewhere else and I begged that it wasn´t in a very evident spot or else I would literally hanged.

What rotten favor was I supposed to do for her anyway? I already listened to her enough before I crossed the fine line between sanity and madness. I had to find it somehow, in the middle of the goddamn night...

(continued).

No comments:

Post a Comment